Monday, September 14, 2009

It's a start...


I believe that there is a time in every man and woman’s life where they think to themselves, “I’ve got something to say and, by golly, it’s important!” Whether this is actually the case or it is a self deluding impulse based on the fear of no one actually listening to me in my family, I have been blessed with this particular self righteous feeling today and this blog seems to be the resulting factor. I hope that I can bring to any of the poor souls who actually read my post the most quality of blogging literature while at the same time trying not to scare off my friends and family by allowing them the slim glimpse into my otherwise unconventional mind. It is apparent that in any journey there is a beginning and an end and while the destination is not always clear or evident, the beginning is more clearly marked. It seems that this is where we now find ourselves, the imaginary precipice of my informational adventure, a jumping off point if you will into the maelstrom of my life. Hopefully no one gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.